KPJ DSH Outpatient Clinics
KPJ Damansara Specialist Hospital outpatient clinics are for those patients, who do not require emergency care and patients are stable with non-acute healthcare problems, and illnesses.
Appointment times are given but clinics mostly are run on, first come first serve basis every day. Please visit our specialist doctors who are there for best and fastest possible care for your better health.
KPJ DSH Day Care Clinic
KPJ Damansara Specialist Hospital day care clinics are for pre-selected (Elective List) cases. Mostly set by surgeons to do minor procedures, where patients can go back home on the same day. Every procedure and treatment option under day care has its check list for patients, and this is well explained to every patients registered for day care procedure.
KPJ DSH Emergency Department
Our A&E department is located at the ground floor. Emergency admissions and after office hours admissions are handled here. As well, admissions during weekends and public holidays have to be made here.
KPJ Wellness Center
We believe that to maintain a healthy lifestyle, putting prevention into practice is important. Thus, we have provided you a convenient centre, Premier Screening and Wellness Centre (PSWC), to accommodate your needs. Our wellness centre is ambitious to create awareness and better knowledge on your wellness. Our health assessment packages help to protect, promote and maintain your health and well-being. There are a wide range of packages offered by our PSWC to suit your different lifestyle, stages of life, sex, family and medical history. Also, we provide extensive preventive healthcare services and facilities in an exclusive environment focused on comfort and convenience. Our caring and professional Wellness Doctor will handle all your preventive healthcare requirements with confidentiality.
General Advice/Information Tel: 7718 1000 Ext. 1073
• You are advised to fast from midnight before the first day of your health screening appointment. No food or beverages are allowed during the fast with the exception of plain water.
• Kindly inform our staff during registration if you have any health problems such as chest pain, discomfort, tightness, or if you have undergone any procedure such as balloon angioplasty, stenting or bypass surgery.
• Please avoid bringing expensive valuables with you during the health screening.
Advice for Ladies
• It is advisable to book your appointment around day 10-14 of your menstrual cycle. This is about a week after your last day of menstruation.
• If you are menstruating on the day of your appointment, please call up the PSWC to reschedule your appointment.
• Kindly inform the receptionist during registration if you are pregnant or suspected to be pregnant as X-rays, Bone Scan, and Mammogram are not recommended if you are pregnant.